Tuesday, September 13, 2005

last SAT's playlist


SATURDAY WAS GOOD babies! Cheers MATES!

Jerry Garcia's an Asshole -The Backs
What do I get -Buzzcocks
Girls in White Sunglasses -The Backs
Clorox Girls -Red Cross
Sex Girls In Uniform -Mau Maus
Up Front -The Wipers
National Front -Pigs
Racism Sucks -7 Seconds
sailin on -bad brains
Mercenaries -Negative Trend
Overreaction -Blatant Dissent
the last kiss -???
weathered tome -???
Kids Today -the dwarves
Harder They Come -Poison Idea
I DonĀ“t Want to Grow Up The -Ramones
Motion -Candy Snatchers
Contemporary Hip -Blatant Dissent
D.O.A. -D.O.A.
suburban home -descendents
Terrorist -Feederz
Feeling's Mutual -Mystery Dates
Destroy All Music -The Weirdos
Caught With the Meat in Your Mouth -Dead Boys
Everything Sux -Descendents
Officer -Operation Ivy
Eat The Rich -Morbid Opera
More Beer -Fear
Radden Dig -Lost Kids
Won't You? -Plasmatics
Drain the Blood -Distillers
Bigmouth Strikes Again -Slapshot
I Can't Surf -Reverend Horton Heat
High hopes -Gorilla Biscuits
Get a Job -Autistics
Fuck My Family -Candy Snatchers
Fuck Your Amerikkka -7 Seconds
Artificial Life -Operation Ivy
I Love Livin' in the City -Fear
East LA -Manic Hispanic
I Don't Wanna Go Out -X
Mr. Moustache -Nirvana
Kung Fu Fighting -Suburban Rhythm
Looking at You -The Damned
Everything Turns Grey -agent orange
We All Fall Down -Mau Maus
I am a Passenger -Iggy Pop
Hybrid Moments -Misfits
Lion's Share -Germs
The KKK Took My Baby Away -Mxpx
Touch Me I'm Sick -Mudhoney
My Old Man's a Fatso -Angry Samoans
Rolodex Propaganda -At The Drive-In
I Against I -Bad Brains
Screw The Law -Black Flag
California Uber Alles -Dead Kennedys
Slut -Vomit Pigs
warbrain -alkaline trio
You Think I'm Scared -Husker Du
New Radio -Bikini Kill
Cupid's Victim -Tiger Army
(But Then)She Spoke -The Vandals
Waiting Room -Fugazi
Prison Bound -social distortion
A Mouthful of Exhaust -Man ...or Astroman
Date With a Night -Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Girl U Want -Superchunk
Kick Out the Jams -MC5
Maria -Rage Against the Machine
Christine -Siouxsie & the Banshees
punk rock girl -Dead Milkmen
Oi To The World -the Vandals
Chesterfield King Live -Jawbreaker
??? -frusciante & tricky
C'Mon C'Mon -The Von Bondies
eriatark -the mars volta
Slow Hands -Interpol
Suicide Blonde -INXS
Stop -Janes Addiction
Bleed Like Me -Garbage
Ugly -fishbone
Darling Nikki -Foo Fighters
About A Girl -Nirvana
Andres -L7
Angelfuck -Misfits
Pass The Dutchie -Musical Youth
What A Bam Bam -Sister Nancy
Sim Simma -Beenie Man
kill a sound (sleng teng) -Baby Cham & Bounty Killer
Collie Weed -Barington Levy
You Can Get It If You Really Want -Desmond Dekker
Nimble Foot Ska -Skatelites
Oh! Carolina -Prince Buster
kings in this jungle -Sizzla
King Of The Dancehall -Beenie Man
I Against I -Bad Brains


thanks for coming out those that did. i really dig all of you.