Friday, September 30, 2005

last SAT's play LIST


here ya go the playlist for last saturdays ALL CALIFORNIA set. the show was great & i'd like to thank ALL of my listeners. -dc9!

THE CALIFORNIA SET
California -Phantom Planet
Police Truck -Dead Kennedys
I Want to Conquer the World -Bad Religion
This Ain't No Picnic -Minutemen
My Old Man's a Fatso -Angry Samoans
suburban home -descendents
Wild in the Streets -Circle Jerks
I Saw Red -No Doubt
Silly Girl -Descendents
Blister In The Sun -Face To Face
Lust For Life -Iggy Pop
Who Killed The Cheerleader -Nekromantix
No Spiritual Surrender -Inside Out
I Want You To Want Me -NOFX
Neat Neat Neat -The Damned
Bad Town -Operation Ivy
She -Green Day
40oz to Freedom -sublime
Los Angeles Is Burning -Bad Religion
Stop -Janes Addiction
Sleep now in the fire -Rage Against the Machine
California Uber Alles -Dead Kennedys
Everything Turns Grey -agent orange
I Hate My School -Red Cross
Love Song -The Damned
Subcultural Girl -Nekromantix
Romeo -Sublime
No Control -Bad Religion
Minority -green day
Sound System -Operation Ivy
fishy swa ska -fishbone
Gameshow -Suburban Rhythm
Come on Eileen -Save Ferris
(But Then)She Spoke -The Vandals
Hurdy Gurdy Man -Butthole Surfers
White Girl -X
Kids Today -the dwarves
Slapshock -agent orange
Prison Bound -social distortion
Devil Girl -Tiger Army
Stay Close To Me -Bad Brains
Fascist Pig -Suicidal Tendencies
Lion's Share -Germs
Good On Ya Baby -X
Smash It Up -The Damned
Standing In Front Of Poseur -Red Cross
Never Say Never -Romeo Void
I am a Passenger -Iggy Pop
Corona -Minutemen
drunk drivin -Sublime
Revolution -X
I Can't Surf -Reverend Horton Heat
Total Hate -No Doubt and Sublime
holiday in cambodia -Dead Kennedys
I'm Not A Punk -Descendents
99 Red Balloons -Reel Big Fish
Ex-Lion Tamer -Henry Rollins
I Love Livin' in the City -Fear
Too drunk to fuck -Dead Kennedys
Pay To Cum -Bad Brains
S&M Party -Red Cross
Silent Night -The Dickies
LL Cool J -Going Back To Cali
Brain Freeze Live -cut chemist & dj shadow